Stage 1 – this audit is to confirm your readiness for the stage 2 audit. It includes:
- review of the management system documentation
- evaluation of the location and site specific conditions
- review of the status and understanding of the requirements of the standard
- evaluation of whether internal audits and management reviews are planned and performed
Stage 2 – this audit is to confirm that your management system fully conforms with the requirements of the ISO standard. It includes:
- evaluation of the level of implementation and effectiveness of the management system according to the requirements of the standard
- a sample audit of the processes and activities defined in the scopea written report on the audit findings and non conformances that need to be addressed.