On 14th June RSPO published their revised supply chain certification standard.
From 1st January 2018 all audits will be carried out to meet the requirements of this revision. To support you during this transition Exova BM TRADA will be holding regional workshops during October & November 2017 / January & February 2018.
This half day workshop will cover the timelines of the transition and also the specific changes to the clauses. It is therefore aimed at those who are currently involved in the planning, implementation or maintenance of an RSPO supply chain system.
Who should attend?
- understand the background to the changes
- understand the transition critical path
- review the key changes to the standard
- explore the evidential requirements
- identify key messages to communicate to your organisation.
- organisations currently certified to RSPO Version 2014
- organisations developing RSPO systems for certification.
10.00 – 13:45 including a networking lunch.