Before this course you will need:
Either knowledge of the following quality management principles:
- the Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle
- the relationship between customer satisfaction and quality management
- commonly used terms and definitions and the eight quality principles in ISO 9000
- the process approach and model of a process based quality management system
- the structure and content of ISO 9001 or knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001 (gained by completing an IRCA certified QMS Foundation training course or equivalent).