This course is an excellent introduction to the wider principles of supply chain management and is aimed at those who may not have gained a formal qualification in supply chain management, nor had any previous formal training.
This is a participative course and you will be using exercises to explore theoretical models and debate best practice.
You should attend this course if:
- you need to apply a structured approach to providing sustainable solutions
- you need to demonstrate and propose solutions to problems
- you are responsible for delivering business process improvements in a controlled and measurable manner.
You will learn about:
- the definition of supply chain
- what influences supply chain effectiveness
- supply chain mapping
- optimising supply chain assets (stock turn, ROI, optimised net margin)
- balancing demand and supply – the challenges and cost implications
- the importance of forecast accuracy and how it can be improved.
"In my opinion, Exova
BM TRADA’s bespoke version of this course proved very beneficial to the EE supply chain team. It enabled them to truly appreciate the scope and complexity of the end to end supply chain and how crucial it is in meeting our consumers’ expectations. Colleagues commented to me on how happy they were with the pace and style of learning and the knowledge of the trainer.”
Simon Boss, EE