You should attend this course if:
- you are involved in a product supply chain – either planning, procurement or operation.
You will learn about:
- the concept of inventory management
- the components of inventory
- the costs of inventory
- forecasting inventory requirements
- planning to meet inventory requirements
- measuring inventory success.
“Some really good examples were used which related the training to our business. The concepts were explained in a way I found easy to understand, and although I don’t come from an inventory environment, I have taken away useful tools which I can implement.”
Karen Garrod, EE