You should attend this course if:
- you are familiar with audit techniques and wish to become an occupational health & safety management systems auditor or lead auditor
- you are an occupational health & safety management consultant or specialist, or are involved in occupational health & safety management.
You will learn about:
Before this course you will need:
- the purpose and content of ISO 45001, the ISO 45000 series of guidance standards and the relevant legislative framework
- the role of an auditor/lead auditor in accordance with ISO 19011, interpreting the requirements of ISO 45001
- general occupational health & safety issues and impacts
To have successfully completed a CQI IRCA Lead Auditor course or equivalent, for example ISO 9001, and you should be competent in auditing process based management systems. Previous experience within the occupational health and safety sector is beneficial but not essential.