A classroom seminar and written examination forming the 2nd part of the Q-Mark fire door installation certification scheme training programme. Successful completion of this course is one of the mandatory requirements for being awarded Q-Mark certification.
Who should attend?
Those responsible for sealing the fire resistant compartment lines within buildings
- introduction to passive fire protection (PFP) the regulatory requirements
- compartmentation and the role of PFP products in maintaining compartment lines
- fire testing, test reports and the role of assessments
- understanding PFP products and the importance of correct installation and maintenance
- the reality of site installation: a case study
- scope of the scheme
- a written exam