Effective energy management is a priority for many organisations facing sharp rises in energy costs and pressure to reduce green house gas emissions.
If you are already an auditor and wish to deliver ISO 50001 standard audits this IRCA approved three day conversion course is designed for you. You will get the greatest benefit if you have already completed a five day quality or environmental course.
You will be assessed throughout the course and site a 1hr 40 mins closed book exam on the final day.
You should attend this course if:
- you are an auditor already and wish to audit to ISO 50001
- you are a manager responsible for meeting your business’s energy strategy
- you are already involved in implementing or auditing ISO 50001
- you are a business owner or operator looking to reduce your energy costs.
You will learn about:
- the energy management process
- the background to the ISO 50001 system
- the design and content of an energy policy
- implementation and operation of the system
- setting targets and objectives
- energy terminology used in ISO 50001
- complying with legislation
- audit management
- non-conformities and corrective action.
“I really enjoyed the training course. The balance of practical exercises to classroom sessions was just right, and it really brought the theory to life for me.”
Mark Norman, Independent Auditor and Environmental Consultant