The Course is a combination of E-learning and classroom and includes:
- The history, objectives and structure of FSC and its relationship with stakeholders
- Roles and responsibilities in certification according to FSC’s normative documents
- Overview of FSC’s normative system and its structure and the requirements of FSC STD 40-004
- Sourcing of reclaimed material
- Group and multi-site certification
- Controlled wood, and credit and percentage system application
- Project certification
- Chain of Custody evaluation process and report writing
Delegates are assessed throughout the course and a 2 hour open book examination takes place at the end of the second day.
The course includes seminars, exercises, case studies and presentations. The course is conducted in English. Full competence in English, written and spoken is an essential requirement.