Our weather testing rig is able to accommodate samples up to 4000mm high and 3500mm wide.
We have UKAS accreditation for British and European test standards including:
- Air permeability: BS EN 1026 and BS EN 13427
- Watertightness: BS EN 1027 and BS EN 124899
- Resistance to wind load: BS EN 12211 and BS EN 12444
The results of testing allow classification to BS 6375 Part 1 for pedestrian windows and doors in the UK, or relevant European standards for industrial doors.
Weathertightness is a mandatory requirement of the Product Standards for pedestrian doors and windows (EN 14351-1) and for industrial doors (EN 13241). Publication of the Product Standard means manufacturers will:
- need to comply with the Construction Products Directive
- be able to CE mark their products