Exova BM TRADA operates the Q-Mark scheme covering the survey and installation of window and doorsets designed to demonstrate an appropriate standard of installation.
The scheme has been designed to ensure that window and doorset assemblies
specified (during survey) are fitted to a strict code of practice or formalised work instructions and comply with the relevant statutory regulations and manufacturer recommendations.
What the scheme aims to achieve:
- Raise the on-going standard of installation of windows and doorsets
- Ensure a product’s weather and security performance are maintained
- Maximise a product’s service life
- Provide peace of mind that the installer is suitably qualified and that their work is continually assessed by an independent body
- Ensure appropriate care of the building is taken during window/door installation