Having your quality management system independently certified to ISO 9001 will demonstrate your commitment to quality, best practice and continual improvement of your procedures. It will also provide assurance that your quality management system is operating efficiently and effectively, demonstrating cost savings and efficiencies year after year.
Specifically ISO 9001 certification will:
- improve customer satisfaction, through better quality and a more consistent service
- provide a well understood, common system with consistent processes and less duplication of effort
- reduce costs through improved efficiency and productivity
- result in fewer quality problems and quicker identification of those that do occur
- offer better management control and reporting
- provide access to new markets and increased competitiveness
- help staff understand what to do, how to do it, and how their work affects quality
- deliver better customer and supplier relationships.