If you are thinking of transferring your existing certification, transferring to Exova BM TRADA is simple.
Our friendly and approachable staff will take you through the process and ensure a seamless transition.
The benefits of transfering to Exova BM TRADA:
- our dedicated operations team are always on hand to ensure excellent service
- we have a transparent pricing structure delivered upfront, so it's easier for you to manage budgets
- our experienced auditors will have expertise in your industry, so are able to help identify business improvement opportunities
- we will maintain your existing certification cycle to minimise disruption.
The transfer process:
In order to complete the transfer we will require the following information:
- copy of last certification or re-certification audit report
- evidence that any non-conformities have been closed (some schemes do have specific rules, which we will explain during the process)
We will then complete your transfer as quickly as possible with the minimum disruption to your business. In most cases, the transfer can be completed without the need for additional audit visits.
To find out more about transferring from your current certification body or to begin steps towards certification with us, please contact our certification team or call +44 (0) 1494 569 745.
Please note: We cannot transfer a certification which is suspended, withdrawn or under threat of suspension or withdrawal, has outstanding non-conformances or where the certification cycle has not been maintained.