On a short-term basis only, until June 2015, grants are being made available for anyone implementing an ISO 14001 or ISO 50001 management system subject to qualifying criteria.
Grants for Eco Innovation is a new scheme, funded by The European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), and developed for businesses to promote an innovative green product or service, or to implement process changes that will result in a reduction in waste, water and energy efficiency or CO2.
Qualifying businesses are able to apply for a grant of up to £3,000 to bring the product or services to market.
Grant funding can be used to support:
- development of an environmental management system
- ISO 14001 certification
- development of an energy management system
- ISO 50001 certification
- development of a corporate social responsibility policy
- environmental consultancy
- and others...
In order to qualify for grant funding businesses must:
- be a small to medium sized enterprise employing fewer than 250 employees
- be based in the South East of England including, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire, Isle of Wight, Kent and Medway, Oxfordshire, Surrey and Sussex
- have ambitions to become more environmentally aware.
For more information on Grants for Eco Innovation funding please contact us directly on 01494 569700 / email@example.com